Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My oldest dd got picked to be a model for children catalogs etc... She starts acting classes at theend of this month so she can do commercials, here are her pictures I took and they chose.

Nasiah 6 years old

They didnt pick these but they are my favorite

These are my other two Children

This is my 2 year old Niyma

My 10 year old Sha-Quan

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG she is beautiful! :eek: They all are. You better lock them up and throw away the key! LOL :wink:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Gosh she`s beautiful! :shock: i LOVE her eyes. Shes gonna make a lotta money off dem commercials, my friends daughter has been doin it for the last 3 years. Beautiful kids :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
You have very cute kids .........I do not envy when the boys and girls start sniffing around, oh and they will :shock: start sniffing around for those cuties

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Great looking kids. It is that big beautiful smile and that sweet child like
quality that make them pic your daughter. Congrats.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Shay78 said:
Thanks Ladies! Angie I have need to get some repelent against them lol
Yeah you do :lol: When my brother and I went through our flirt phase my parents had to change our number 5 times :lol:

Edit to say where did she get those eyes from? Good greif they are stunning

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks! Angie My dh is French/Haiten and his grandfather was Cuban and My great great grandmotherwas Irish Cherokee Indian so take your pick lol. Its funny cause she was the first girl born in my family since me and she is the only one with those eyes lol. She looks EXACTLY like my dh but his eyes are very light brown and he is darker lol.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: shay?

Jackie said:
Yes their cute. But how are they doing in school?

don't make their heads too big,

jackie
Thanks! They will never have big heads and they are doing EXCELlENT in school My son gets all A&B's and my Daughter got all S's last year, She has Lung Disease, and Chronic Asthma was out of school last year from Oct- April and had a tutor for 5 hours a weekonly and she still passed and Will this year. This post was to share my happiness about my child being a model :) My children go to the best school in this county and it will always come first :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts