Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dog is almost 6 months old.He is very stubborn Amstaff boy. No he is started to run away from our property to the neighbors houses. If someone know what to do please let me know. :cry:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Ariana said:
My dog is almost 6 months old.He is very stubborn Amstaff boy. No he is started to run away from our property to the neighbors houses. If someone know what to do please let me know. :cry:
Fence your property, or at least where he goes?

Paula

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
PaulaEdwina said:
Ariana said:
Fence your property, or at least where he goes?

Paula
Seconded. Don't let him outside without a leash on. Make sure all of your doors are securely closed in case he is pushing open doors.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Is he fixed...Lots of natural males tend to run when they get "the smell" of a female in heat. Also get a fence...I could not imagin not having a fence...and it would save all the worry. Might cost ya little but its not as high as the cost of your dogs life.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I just wanted to post that he is adorable!
:D

·
Registered
288 Posts
You need the Dog Whisperer

A very stubborn boy at six months? Sounds like he is in need of strong leadership. Why is he running free? When he is outside he should be chained or leashed. If you have a yard fence him in a nice space.

get with the program,

jackie

·
Registered
979 Posts
Re: You need the Dog Whisperer

Jackie said:
A very stubborn boy at six months? Sounds like he is in need of strong leadership. Why is he running free? When he is outside he should be chained or leashed. If you have a yard fence him in a nice space.

get with the program,

jackie
LOL Hey Jackie....flies...honey....

Paula

·
Registered
162 Posts
Carelessness

I don't blame her to be brutally honest who let an Amstaff wander their property with no fence or leash? Even if you have no fence..like we don't you can get a dog spike and tie them to the ground. In my opinion this is just plain carelessness.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ok..I am not so into banning but

Hey I am not really into banning people but this Jackie person has to go or has to tone it down..come on and stop pissing all over people who need some guidance.

·
Registered
288 Posts
BORING

"Go with the flow.'' Banning, man you are something else. Reminds me of grade school, pick me, pick me...

there's a fine line between love and hate,

jackie

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hi Loveubul!

Sorry you had to get involved in this. I will do as you desire.

always yours,

jackieboy

p.s. your voice is so hot you could do voice overs as "Snow White."

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Your dog should NEVER be running loose. Get a out door kennel or fence your yard. You will be happy that your dog will be safer that way.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You should really have your dog tied up or on a leash at all times until you can get a fence up. These dogs really need to be exercised.
I am sure you have a really great dog, but you should never let a bully breed dog get loose if you can help it. I am just saying this because if anything ever happened and thats a big IF, it will give these animals more of a bad rap, which they really don't need.
Hopefully you find a solution to your situation. :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Chief

you really shouldnt tie your dog up so much because it gets them more aggressive, and another thing if your dog isnt nuetered you should invest in that , ive read that there hasnt been any recorded pitbull attacks when the dog has been spayed or nuetured when my dog frost would run away i would try and call him back and con him with a treat of some sort that way he would come back on comand and they slowly he would just go outside go to the rest room and look for me to call him back in and always stay near to where he could see me or i could see him

1 - 16 of 16 Posts