Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I hosted a cook-out today for some of his family. Bella and Remy were angels, of course. ;) I got lots of great pictures today.

Bella and me

Remy and me

His serious face

I love these knuckleheads!

Telling secrets under the swing

Don't you just want to give him a big smooch?

Oh my god...will someone please give the poor puppy some steak?!?!? :lol:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
How cute you guys all are! You need one with the 4 of you. :wink:

Poor Bella looks like she's in trouble in the last pic.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Care said:
How cute you guys all are! You need one with the 4 of you. :wink:

Poor Bella looks like she's in trouble in the last pic.
My husband was too busy with his grill to bother with pictures today! I tried, though! :lol:

Bella is great at getting people to feel sorry for her by hanging her head like that. It's all an act!! She's a sneaky little girl. :)

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
:lol: :lol: bella looks sooooooooooooo pitiful in that last pic! poor dog just wanted some steak :lol:

lovely photos :D i wish i could get pics like that with Eli but he's always a brat about it

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AllAmericanPUP said:
:lol: :lol: bella looks sooooooooooooo pitiful in that last pic! poor dog just wanted some steak :lol:

lovely photos :D i wish i could get pics like that with Eli but he's always a brat about it
Oh, these two were total brats about getting their pictures taken (hence why I'm holding their collars!) They were much more interested in saying hi to everyone at our house!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
LOL @ the last one! Hope you got the girl some steak! They are sooo cute! Looks like a lovely day. We had rain all weekend here.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG, those are great pictures.I think my fav are the "Telling secrets",Bella looks like she is telling him something good.....LOL and that last one of Bella kills me...........Please give her a big juicy steak :D

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LuvaBULL said:
LOL @ the last one! Hope you got the girl some steak! They are sooo cute! Looks like a lovely day. We had rain all weekend here.
They both got the leftover fatty pieces! I wish I could have shared some of this beautiful weather with you. I don't think I could have asked for a nicer day!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Great pics! I love the telling secret picture under the swing. I think they are making up a plan to get that steak.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Great pictures. Bella has the facial looks down pat. Off topic, is Bella better with her nipping and growling. I hope so.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts