1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Oh lord, that is adorable!!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
That's it...I know you've drugged and posed those dogs so they always look cute and sweet. Anytime we see your dogs behaving like that, we know they're just a little bit stoned on something! :triplets: :laughing5:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
That's it...I know you've drugged and posed those dogs so they always look cute and sweet. Anytime we see your dogs behaving like that, we know they're just a little bit stoned on something! :triplets: :laughing5:
Yeah no kidding, how come your house isn't a war zone, like mine used to and RED's is?? How the heck do you keep them so quiet

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bremner53 said:
Yeah no kidding, how come your house isn't a war zone, like mine used to and RED's is?? How the heck do you keep them so quiet
:twisted: ILL NEVER TELL! :roll: :lol:

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
That is just the cutest picture! That's so great that they get along so well. You know, besides Vegas's blue eyes, he really reminds me of Abby when she was his age. The face and the brindle patches. Here's one when she was around Vegas's age:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.