Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would post my favorite pic of Meagan and Dozer, Meagan never posts pics of herself so she'll probably be mad at me for posting this, but I love this one.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Adorable! :)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Bremner53 said:
UUGGHH I hate that pic, Dozer looks scared of me, lol. I had a hang over, and was just watching movies all day.
Pssshhaww! It's beautiful. :(

·
Registered
724 Posts
Awwww Meagan ... it's a beautiful picture!!!! Those are the best days ... watching tv all day and snuggling w/ the puppers! LOVE IT!! Thanks for posting it.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Bremner53 said:
UUGGHH I hate that pic, Dozer looks scared of me, lol. I had a hang over, and was just watching movies all day.
you look great for having a hangover, if i looked that good i'd get drunk more often!!!

you should get that pic framed, if you don't already!

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
snarky said:
Bremner53 said:
you look great for having a hangover, if i looked that good i'd get drunk more often!!!

you should get that pic framed, if you don't already!
LOL! no doubt! I look more like Doze in that picture but I'm leaning over a toilet :pukeright:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Awwwww, that's a great pic! I don't think he looks scared of you. I think he looks like "why are you taking that camera out again!".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts