Razors Edge

Razors Edge Gangus Khan

Remy Martin from Lowjack

Eye of the tiger

little Sara

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
:shock: wow! it was like looking at a body building showVERRY NICE APBT'S !heres some american bully'd i like

and last but not lest

·
Registered
328 Posts
AsianRedneck: just wondering what lines those pit´s come from?
Pitbulls are very rare in Sweden and can´t be registered here. Those pitbulls we have around here are thinner and not so bully type. So I´m just curious about this type.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Link said:
AsianRedneck: just wondering what lines those pit´s come from?
Pitbulls are very rare in Sweden and can´t be registered here. Those pitbulls we have around here are thinner and not so bully type. So I´m just curious about this type.
sorry for juming in here red ! but if you googel images with the pit's name youll get the kennels !

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I saw Mugleston, and stopped looking.

These dogs are nice, if you like the short and wide variation of the bully breed. I'm sure these dogs have some nice health problems.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
kogeki said:
Those poor dogs.
???????????????????and you say this why ????????
I think he's referring to the ones Asian posted.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
HausMommy said:
ALPHAMALE said:
kogeki said:
Those poor dogs.
???????????????????and you say this why ????????
I think he's referring to the ones Asian posted.
ok still why!
In my opinion, they are very disproportianate. Too wide and not tall enough. But, that's just my opinion. I'm not a fan of Mugleston or Razor's Edge. Again, my opinion.

I don't know what kogeki's opinion is.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
HausMommy said:
In my opinion, they are very disproportianate. Too wide and not tall enough. But, that's just my opinion. I'm not a fan of Mugleston or Razor's Edge. Again, my opinion.

My opinion is the same. They are too wide, low to the ground, alot of their muzzles are too shorts. In my opinion they shouldnt even be called pits. How these dogs can possibly be healthy is besides me. Thats why I feel bad for them. They are bound to be unhealhthy. They really are just mutts. They are creted to satisfy the "bigger is better" mindset alot of people have.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
kogeki said:
HausMommy said:

My opinion is the same. They are too wide, low to the ground, alot of their muzzles are too shorts. In my opinion they shouldnt even be called pits. How these dogs can possibly be healthy is besides me. Thats why I feel bad for them. They are bound to be unhealhthy. They really are just mutts. They are creted to satisfy the "bigger is better" mindset alot of people have.
My thoughts exactly. While I wouldn't mind snuggling up with a short, wide dog (some of them just look so cuddly...haha), I don't find them aesthetically pleasing. Knowing that they were purposely bred to be out of standard turns me off to them, too.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts