Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·


And another:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
He's a blond Bella!! Which pictures are you going to put on Petfinder?
Not sure yet, I'm going to try to get a few more of him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,755 Posts
Heather said she likes to post at least one side picture so people can get a size perspective. Maybe with Magnus standing next to someone's legs.

Are you going to give Bryson 2 more weeks? How long have you had Magnus already? It's been a few weeks, hasn't it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Heather said she likes to post at least one side picture so people can get a size perspective. Maybe with Magnus standing next to someone's legs.

Are you going to give Bryson 2 more weeks? How long have you had Magnus already? It's been a few weeks, hasn't it?
I think we are. We'll have had Magnus a month on July 13th.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,755 Posts
HausMommy said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Heather said she likes to post at least one side picture so people can get a size perspective. Maybe with Magnus standing next to someone's legs.

Are you going to give Bryson 2 more weeks? How long have you had Magnus already? It's been a few weeks, hasn't it?
I think we are. We'll have had Magnus a month on July 13th.
Wow...time flies. Are you going to miss him? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,626 Posts
What a gorgeous boy! Love them ears! :lol:

I wish I could convice DH to adopt a pit (Magnus' eyes just melt my heart). I love them, but he's in love with EB's, RB's, and OEB's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Heather said she likes to post at least one side picture so people can get a size perspective. Maybe with Magnus standing next to someone's legs.

Are you going to give Bryson 2 more weeks? How long have you had Magnus already? It's been a few weeks, hasn't it?
I think we are. We'll have had Magnus a month on July 13th.
Wow...time flies. Are you going to miss him? :)
Definately. If I thought it plausible, I'd keep him. I just feel guilty because we can't give him the attention he needs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tinkerbell said:
What a gorgeous boy! Love them ears! :lol:

I wish I could convice DH to adopt a pit (Magnus' eyes just melt my heart). I love them, but he's in love with EB's, RB's, and OEB's
I was just telling Dennis last night that I wish Haus had Magnus' eyes. :( I love that boy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,626 Posts
Well damn it! Who ever adopts him should be told that joining our forum family is mandatory!

Hmmm.... wonder if I could convince hubby Magnus is an OEB mix??? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tinkerbell said:
Well darn it! Who ever adopts him should be told that joining our forum family is mandatory!

Hmmm.... wonder if I could convince hubby Magnus is an OEB mix??? :lol:
LOL! Maybe :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,635 Posts
If I had more space, I'd take him in an instant! He looks like such a sweet boy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bogart said:
If I had more space, I'd take him in an instant! He looks like such a sweet boy.
My problem isn't space, I have plenty. It's time. I've been working 50+ hours a week, and I just don't have time for 3 dogs, otherwise I'd keep him!
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top