Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought ChiChi to our room to visit with us when we were home sick with the flu for three days. I felt bad because we hadn't been able to spend as much time with her those days other than for potty breaks and dinner. I stepped out of the room for a minute and came back to find this:

She ended up crawling under the covers on her own and flopping her paw over the comforter - not posed at all.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

I know..I can't believe it's real myself and I took it! LOL! I forwarded it to my best friend a few days later and she thought it was one of those randomly forwarded emails with cute pics at first, until she took a double-glance at the comforter - she's the one who gave it to me. :lol:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Oh, that is soooo sweet! What a cutie.

Don't you just hate it when you're too sick to give the pups their attention? I always feel so bad. :cry: Hope you guys are feeling better, btw.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
It looks like a stuffed animal! Very sweet!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
So sweet!!

I wish Haus would lay under the covers like that. It would make sleeping so much easier! :roll:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
augrad said:
Oh, that is soooo sweet! What a cutie.

Don't you just hate it when you're too sick to give the pups their attention? I always feel so bad. :cry: Hope you guys are feeling better, btw.
Oh, yes, that was about a month ago or so. It was bad; we were knocked out for three whole days, but I think we are done for the year. It started with the kids and then we caught it. Ugh! It was horrible on us with ChiChi. We didn't want to just leave her in her crate all day long, but at the same time, we just wanted to take NyQuil and go to sleep! So, the happy medium was letting her come up and snooze for a little while with us. She still does this now..loves to curl up under blankets or she'll dig her way behind our necks like a pillow when we're just laying in bed watching TV. ChiChi is all about cuddling.

She is soooo lazy too; for being only 4 months old, she's been sleeping for over a month now straight through the night w/out waking up and she'll wait to get up and out of bed until we are ready for her - after we've already been up moving around and getting dressed for work, etc. She just peeks her head up and then flops it back down 'til we get her up. Her and the cat both like to take opposite ends of the bed and just snooze out...what a life!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts