Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
lol, I was like WHAT!!!! Then I saw the post and pic :) He's such a good daddy!

·
Registered
807 Posts
I am so jealous of the blue pits. I would die to have one. They are by far some of the best looking dogs I have ever seen. I thought long and hard about getting a blue pit. But decided to get my ab pup. I wish AB's came in blue.

You have a very pretty girl!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
RED said:
I am so jealous of the blue pits. I would die to have one. They are by far some of the best looking dogs I have ever seen. I thought long and hard about getting a blue pit. But decided to get my ab pup. I wish AB's came in blue.

You have a very pretty girl!
I've read somewhere in the old forum that there are some blue ABs, but not sure how they got that way. I think it was one of Carrie's posts.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I would have been guilty of spending way to much money if I saw a blue AB. I think its a fault if the AB is blue. I have seen some blue fawn but not blue like Koa or the others. Maybe some day many many years down the road and I dont have AB's I will get a Blue Pit. Hopefully by then the Pitbull fad will have gone away. I love the dogs but around here they get a HORRIBLE wrap and everybody and there momma are breeders. You can look at the paper any day of the week and see them for as little as 25 dollars a pup or even free.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
According to UKC standard a blue AB is fault and will be disqualified if it is blue. I think part of what makes the AB is there regular coloring, the white/multicolor, brindle, and sometimes tan. But it would be interesting to see a blue AB.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts