Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The girls look the most like their mother who appeared to be full blooded pit bull. I snapped the pics on their last vaccination day, last week! 4 puppies have gotten adopted and 4 puppies are still available - we are in the WA/OR area!!!

You're going to do WHAT???

That wasn't so bad...can I leave now!?

Ouch!

OK I'll be tough...

You don't love me do you!?

::sniff::

Those sissy boys - I showed THEM how it's done - no sweat!

It only hurt a little...bit...

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG I'll take them all! (too bad I'm at my limit :() They're adorable! :D

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
apbtgurl26 said:
They almost look like they have some german shepherd in them - especially the first & third pics...they're all so cute!!!! :D
There's 3 with those markings, they seem to have different dads (no big surprise there!). The yellow/fawn girl with white sox is taken BUT the sister, the yellow/fawn with solid legs, is still available!!! :lol: And yes we think the other "half" on at least the two larger boys who are chocolate/deep red is chocolate labrador!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I love the dark one in the last picture! So cute!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bogart said:
Yup yup -he's available (hint hint!) :lol:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Heheh. That looks a lot like my house on vaccination day. I was amazed at how well these pit pups took their injections. You should have heard those wimpy beagle puppies getting theirs. I love beagles, but they sure don't handle pain well. These pups didn't even flinch. It bothers me a whole lot more than it does them! :lol:

Those sure are some CUTE puppies! :D

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks so much :) One of the adopters emailed today and has backed out so that leaves 5 now (possibly only 3) without homes still :shock: It is not my burden thank God, the rescue is doing all the apps, etc. but I wish they'd find homes and not waste their whole puppyhood sitting in a rescue :(

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Which boys do you still have? Where are you guys located? I might be interested. I would have to talk to my other half but we have been talking about getting a baby brother for Lola.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I believe males (going down from the top) 3, 6, and 8 are not spoken for. There might be another since one gal backed out. We are in the Pacific NW (WA - OR) :)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
msvette2u said:
Bogart said:
Yup yup -he's available (hint hint!) :lol:
Oh how I wish I could take him. :( My boyfriend and I rent a place and we just don't have enough room for two dogs.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
I need to work somewhere that I can play with puppies all the time. I wish I could take them all! Even though they are probably little pooping machines.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts