Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgive me for my English. I only learn(teach) it(him). This language very interesting, but complex(difficult) for me.

He/she is the French bulldog, fine breed. As well as many others. I strongly love them, they delightful dogs. It is a lot of entertainment.
Very much love children, and the hooligan is a lot of.
It is a little more photo.

·
Registered
722 Posts
They are ADORABLE!!! I have been reading up on them lately because I want a small dog and I love Boston Terrier's, but they can be dominant. Frenchie's are sooooo expensive though - I refuse to pay $1500+ for one when there are so many homeless animals out there already. I wish I could find one on Petfinder.org. :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The fine dog too lives in our house Staffordshir., it(her) of 11,5 years. And she(it) полнаяч health and pleasure. She is my first dog. Now them 6 favourite dogs.

Some more a photo.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
GTChick01 said:
They are ADORABLE!!! I have been reading up on them lately because I want a small dog and I love Boston Terrier's, but they can be dominant. Frenchie's are sooooo expensive though - I refuse to pay $1500+ for one when there are so many homeless animals out there already. I wish I could find one on Petfinder.org. :(

Don't you have Mr. Magoo, or did I miss something???

·
Registered
722 Posts
Bremner53 said:
No, unfortunately we had to give him back. :( He started getting dominant over the puppy (humping him and scratching his back) and also starting peeing in the house. After discussing our options with some people, we thought it was in the best interest of Mr. Magoo to go back, or he might end up getting hurt when the pup got older. :( I wish it would have worked out differently.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
GTChick01 said:
Bremner53 said:
No, unfortunately we had to give him back. :( He started getting dominant over the puppy (humping him and scratching his back) and also starting peeing in the house. After discussing our options with some people, we thought it was in the best interest of Mr. Magoo to go back, or he might end up getting hurt when the pup got older. :( I wish it would have worked out differently.

Oh that is to bad, he was so cute. Oh well you find the right one eventually.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Frenchies are so cute. Glad to see someone on here with some. keep the pics comin great little guys. If we are ever to get another dog down the road over the years my girlfriend wants a french bulldog.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts