Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I new it was only a matter of time, :lol:

........ as of 3 April I will either not be on the board at all or hardly ever, I will be disconnecting my internet in preparation for a move across the country and there is no telling when I'll get around to hooking it up again, this is major career transition in my life and I have no idea were I'll end up. For the record, it's been a pleasure reading and posting on the forum. I'll be sure to add atleast one more thread (after 3 april) and let you know how Rocky and his brother get along when they finally meet. :wink:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
haha Lucky futon!!

but we will miss you and pictures of the dogs!!!! hurry up and get settled so you can get back online!!

And yes, please let us know how the introduction goes!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Mine looked just like that, I stuffed all the stuffing back in and got me a needle and string, did me some ******* sewing, fliped the mattres over and called it a day. :lol: Hurry back I love your dogs.

Almost forgot had to throw a sheet over my handy work for cosmetic purpose.

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
I'm going to miss your gorgeous dogs!! Please find a computer(public library?) and drop by from time to time and let us know how they are. :(

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
That's hilarious...but I'm sure you didn't think so... :lol: You can look at it positively though...ONE LESS THING TO MOVE!They didn't even try to act like it wasn't them...my dogs always do something then run to another room like I didn't know it was them.

I'm sorry to hear you are leaving. Your dogs are gorgeous, and I'll miss seeing them. But I wish you lots of luck with your move and your new career! :D

·
Super Moderator
14,603 Posts
Sorry Mr. Futon - we all have to go sometime. :cry:
APBTguy - Now you know, family is family and you have to keep us up on how things are going.
There will be a computor somewhere and when you find it, please drop us a quick line. Have a
great trip and move and enjoy your new life. Pat & Clara
:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.