Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is with this boy!? Chopper has always had gas, but geez....he's making the whole house gag. I haven't changed his food, still on Canidae. Nothing new added to his diet. HELP....ME..... :puke:

Yogurt? Probiotics? Pumpkin? Why would his gas get worse when nothing has changed?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Definately yogurt. Probiotics maybe to jump start things. :)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much would he need to make a difference you think? Should I fast him maybe?

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
I'd add a tablespoon of the plain, non fat yogurt in each feedng, and after a few days, just add it into one feeding. If I run out or forget to put it in Rocket's food for a few days, I can REALLY tell...so can everyone else! lol! It only takes a couple of days for it to 'kick in' for him.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I give my dogs probiotics because they tend to get yeasty skin. I just give the human dose and it works great. They almost never fart these days!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
They almost never fart these days!
Oh, that would be awesome! :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
sorry

man that is too funny, i know probably not to you but hey my dog snores really loud and it isn't some cutesy wutesy snore just a loud snore sucking in all the oxygen in the room type snore

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Try that new yogurt Activia, I believe it's called? It's for digestion... Well hmmm, that may not work I don't know if they just have it in in Plain...

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Kasco said:
What is with this boy!? Chopper has always had gas, but geez....he's making the whole house gag. I haven't changed his food, still on Canidae. Nothing new added to his diet. HELP....ME..... :puke:

Yogurt? Probiotics? Pumpkin? Why would his gas get worse when nothing has changed?
i feed my 4 1/2 month old bull canidea also the lamb and rice dry food and she has gas worse then me, lol!

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
We have these bushes that put out purple berries in the winter time for the birds.
I have noticed that if the dogs eat the berries they have the same problem.
Anything around your yard they can eat that may do this?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya know, my husband told me this morning that he has been giving Chopper apples again. He cores an apple for him in the morning. I think that might be doing it!! No more apples! I've started him on the yogurt, too! Hopefully, these will both help! [-o<

1 - 13 of 13 Posts