Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husbands parents lost their 6 year old Boston Terrier a while back because one of their friends kids had a tantrum and stomped or jumped on her belly. :( Her name was Jenny. They have always had bostons, my mother in-law used to raise them.

Last week they added a new little boston to the family. Her name is Maggie. They also have a pit bull named Ginger and a great pyrenees named Angie.

Here are some pics of the little devil.

Look how tiny she is!

and one with Ginger, Maggie, and me (don't mind me) The dogs were all over me, but as soon as the camera came out they looked away!!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
omg I'm so sorry about their last Boston. Not to rob the thread but I hope something was done to or with that kid!???
And, that is ONE GORGEOUS PUPPY! I want a BT one of these days!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
msvette2u said:
omg I'm so sorry about their last Boston. Not to rob the thread but I hope something was done to or with that kid!???
And, that is ONE GORGEOUS PUPPY! I want a BT one of these days!!!
Well I should have said they think that's what happened. The kid was having a tantrum for some reason and came out of the room and said "I didn't do it". There was a puddle of urine with some kind of bodily fluid in it aound the dog. And when she saw the kid, she hid. She seemed to be ok, maybe sore, but she passed away at home. So no, nothing happened to the child. I don't think the parents would believe it. He was expelled from school (like pre-school or jr. kindergarden) for threatening to kill another student, and the parents say it's the teachers!

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Well I should have said they think that's what happened. The kid was having a tantrum for some reason and came out of the room and said "I didn't do it". There was a puddle of urine with some kind of bodily fluid in it aound the dog. And when she saw the kid, she hid. She seemed to be ok, maybe sore, but she passed away at home. So no, nothing happened to the child. I don't think the parents would believe it. He was expelled from school (like pre-school or jr. kindergarden) for threatening to kill another student, and the parents say it's the teachers!
:shock: Mom must be the Queen of De-Nile!
Anyways too cute of a boston..i love them!

·
Registered
623 Posts
I say the kid is GUILTY!!!!!! Anyways, If I ever get a small dog, it will be a Boston or a French Bulldog. That li'l guy is just TOO cute.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I just love bostons! We fostered two little boston girls last year - and they were so damn cute (regardless of the fact they where all scaly and gross from the sever demodectic mange they had). Now if I need a boston fix, I go to a friends house. His boston, Rooster, is a sweetheart albeit a neurotic one. Rooster gets over stimulated and his eye's get all big ang bulgy. I keep kidding his dad that his eyes are going to pop out of his melon one of these times :lol:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Maggie is just too cute & sweet!! I wish her & her family many happy years together. Hopefully a "No Trespassing" sign will pop-up anytime that child steps onto your in-laws' property. As for the child's future? We'll probably be reading about him/her in the local police blotter; and that's if he/she mellows out!

The very best of luck to your parents in law.

Ginger reminds me of our Sally Ann. A pit/lab mix that lived to be 18 yrs. old. Ginger's really beautiful too.

Maria

·
Registered
83 Posts
I was just wondering what breeder your in-laws got the BT from? We are looking for one and don't know how to find a reliable breeder.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the complements, she is a cutie. So are all of their babies.

masonlvr said:
I was just wondering what breeder your in-laws got the BT from? We are looking for one and don't know how to find a reliable breeder.
You won't find this lady on the web. She has been raising bostons for 30 or 40 years and used to show regularly. Her husband has passed on and she had to move. She is in her 70's so she doesn't show anymore and has downsized a lot. But she loves the breed and knows her stuff so she still does it occasionally. She now lives near Kingston, Ontario.

I know that these pups were gone within a few weeks, but my mother in-law said she might be (maybe) having another litter from another b!tch next year. I can get contact info if you are interested.

·
Registered
154 Posts
SOOOO Cute!! One day if I ever get another small dog it may be a Boston. We were told when we adopted Piper that she was a Boston Terrier Mix! LOL! Ok..Ummm..Not!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts