1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
The video sort of worked. It played choppy though because it kept buffering so it would play for a few seconds then pause. It could just be my crappy laptop though.

Anyway, I just love Orson. He has such a cute face. I want to cup it and kiss his nose! :D He waits so nicely for the toy to be thrown too. I can see his "sucky" squirrel behind him. Hehe.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I really hope your address isn't posted here because If it is, I'm coming to steal your dog! :wink: I'm absolutely in love with Orson! My hubby loves that pic with the squirrel in his mouth, he's just adorable! Ok I'll stop gushing. :lol:

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, i had the buffering problem at first also, but i changed the settings to a higher dsl speed and it worked then.
I've now got a new toy with the video...pictures just don't do justice to such goofy dogs.
I took video of his "sucking" last nite, but the room was too dark and it's hard to see...have to try again.

He waits so nicely for the toy to be thrown too
Not sure it is his intention to be "nice", he just gets very focused and intense :shock: and gets all wide-eyed.

Ok I'll stop gushing
It's ok....gush away! :wink:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
He is so adorable!! I always love seeing videos of peoples' dogs. It's one thing to see them in pictures, but it's totally different when you can see them move!
I agree! I love watching peoples vids. Maybe someday I'll have my son teach me how to post one! LOL :oops:

Orson is awesome BTW! Love him! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.