Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
They are gorgeous! Especially like the last few where they're laying side by side. When you see those eyes, your heart must just melt! Is there any room for you in bed now?

Maria

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Wow! You're boy is getting BIG! Very cute. :D

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maria W said:
They are gorgeous! Especially like the last few where they're laying side by side. When you see those eyes, your heart must just melt! Is there any room for you in bed now?

Maria
Yes ther is still room but...it gets smaller everyday..LOL.. Actually I only let the pup sleep in bed on the weekends because he is a bit of a wiggler and through out the night has to change his posistion every few minutes...It drives me crazy but I know he will grow out of it...

Hopefully.... :D

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Aw! Ragnar is getting so big! They are looking fantastic Sahrene! How in the heck do you manage to get your boy to settle down enough to get such great pictures? Annie is like a dog on speed or something! Go, Go, Go! Non-stop!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tinkerbell said:
Aw! Ragnar is getting so big! They are looking fantastic Sahrene! How in the heck do you manage to get your boy to settle down enough to get such great pictures? Annie is like a dog on speed or something! Go, Go, Go! Non-stop!
Well today I let him wrestle with Saga for almost an hour before I said enough...nap time..but as soon as I seen them laying together I knew I need to take some pics. Ragnar moaned and groaned through them. LOL..

Trust me he isnt down for long. I cant believe how big he is already. I just looked at pic when he came home to me and he was such a little baby.. The one good thing is he is learning his manners and is very good about going potty outside which is great!!

We need more pics of Annie!!!!

Sahrene

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
SagaandRagnar said:

Sahrene
Working on it! Lil' Booger wont sit still long enough for my little P.O.S camera to take some good shots! Most of them are all blurry or out of focus :? Im hopping "Santa" will bring me a new one for Christmas - but I aint countin' on it :lol:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tinkerbell said:
SagaandRagnar said:

Sahrene
Working on it! Lil' Booger wont sit still long enough for my little P.O.S camera to take some good shots! Most of them are all blurry or out of focus :? Im hopping "Santa" will bring me a new one for Christmas - but I aint countin' on it :lol:
Yeah, I had a crappy one then did my homework and got one off ebay for good price. If you know what you want..That is a place for deals on camera's(imo).

It almost takes 2 people,to get a good picture.. one to shoot the camera and one to keep them semi still..LOL...

Sahrene

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
How big is Saga? I love that one "rouge" ear, just doing it's own thing...cute! That last pic, you can really see what a goofy puppy
he is, looks like he just wants to bolt and go play!
Saga is fast becoming one on my fave dogs! :wink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts