Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am so depressed from the last few days. My Lilac French Bulldog passed away. I think many of there can understand my feelings. It's very hard time for me as it was with me from the past 5 years. But now I have decided to buy another dog.
I have searched and find some of the top breeds. But I am little confuse as I don't have the experience of any of these breeds. Can you please help me if anyone there have the experience of any of these breeds. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
15,983 Posts
Hi Lora 095 - I am so sorry that you are suffering the loss of your dog. It is a difficult time. Can you tell us about your life, work, children, etc. The kind of dog that you get depends on what is involved in your life.

·
Registered
5 Posts
aww so sorry to hear that. I lost my dog as well last May and he's been with me for the last 7 years of my life. still now i haven't still move on.

·
Super Moderator
15,983 Posts
I have had dogs in my life all my life. I have found that the joy they bring me is worth the pain when they go.
I have also found that the best way to overcome the pain is to help another dog to have a good life and that is what I do.
Perhaps a visit to an animal shelter to visit with the dogs there would help and maybe even letting one come into your life. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts