Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am so depressed from the last few days. My Lilac French Bulldog passed away. I think many of there can understand my feelings. It's very hard time for me as it was with me from the past 5 years. But now I have decided to buy another dog.
I have searched and find some of the top breeds. But I am little confuse as I don't have the experience of any of these breeds. Can you please help me if anyone there have the experience of any of these breeds. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
Hi Lora 095 - I am so sorry that you are suffering the loss of your dog. It is a difficult time. Can you tell us about your life, work, children, etc. The kind of dog that you get depends on what is involved in your life.

·
Registered
6 Posts
aww so sorry to hear that. I lost my dog as well last May and he's been with me for the last 7 years of my life. still now i haven't still move on.

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
I have had dogs in my life all my life. I have found that the joy they bring me is worth the pain when they go.
I have also found that the best way to overcome the pain is to help another dog to have a good life and that is what I do.
Perhaps a visit to an animal shelter to visit with the dogs there would help and maybe even letting one come into your life. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hope you would be ready to have another dog but if you feel you still can't take care of one then take your time. When my first dog died it took me half a year to be ready to love a pup again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss! My family dog had passed recently too. I decided to have a small memorial for my beloved dog Brownie with some remembrance gifts and his photos to gather with family and friends and reminisce good old days. I also recently ordered a cute holiday ornament to honor him this Christmas. It's still on the way but this is what will look like

Hoping you are doing better now and coping well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts