Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I bet that was a long two weeks. :D I've got to keep my dogs separated for 6 more weeks until Tala's broken leg heals. I let them come into contact the other day just to see how they'd do, and they went crazy so I still have to separate them.

Yours look soooo happy to be free!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Driving me nuts

But glad to see em happy again
I know they are growing too fast. They both got infected But they are fine now . And boy were they happy to see each other again and play. Here is their get well bag a friend gave them they finially got to play with the toys

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Glad the boys are doing good. I can't believe they both got infections. I think the vet was not as clean and sterile as he should of been. If you EVER need surgery again I would think twice before having it done there again.
Back to the twins, they look so happy now. I bet your house is a circus with all the energy.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
How could i miss this post?!? lol, they look so happy and boy, there getting big. Tell them to stop growing please lol!

Debs, it's not always the vet that gives the dogs an infection. Sometimes it can be from too much licking or just some dirt got in a little bit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts