Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my new adopted (rescued) pups.. 6 total, 4 male, 2 female.. Not sure how old they are though, what do you think? I am guessing 6-8 weeks? Anyway here they are..

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
VERY cute...hopefully finding them homes wil lbe easy! Looks like you have a very nice set up for mom and pups :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mom to many said:
VERY cute...hopefully finding them homes wil lbe easy! Looks like you have a very nice set up for mom and pups :D
No mom.. just pups. That is "Uncle" Tank my 1yr old..

Jeremy

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
They are so cute, you can tell Tank can't wait to jump in!! I can see it now a picture of Tank with puppy hanging off of his ears :lol:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Kudos for rescuing them!! Are you independent or do you work with a rescue?

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Bucket said:
mom to many said:
No mom.. just pups. That is "Uncle" Tank my 1yr old..

Jeremy
My bad :oops: Tell Tank I'm sorry :wink: didn't mean to mistake him for a mom...even if he was looking at the pups so sweetly :D

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
msvette2u said:
I believe these pups just belonged to her neighbor. Divorce or some other drama and they weren't being taken care of.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
msvette2u said:
Just me and the wife... I got a soft heart for animals. I wish I could take all the dogs though, I am trying to get in touch with a rescue for the adults....

This guy used to be all about his dogs, they are great dogs. Awesome temperment, killer looks.. sucks to see a total 180.

Jeremy

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
bigut64 said:
can someone who can see the pictures repost them somehow?
I can't see the pics either...it might be a forum/pic hosting site glitch.

I saw the pics yesterday (so I know they WERE here) and the pups are VERY cute! (I know, that's probably just making you more frustrated!)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts