Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should have him next week, at least im hoping Im anxious geesh!!

Hope my image links work...my apologys if not[/img]

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!! I just love the big paws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is his name or do you know yet? Welcome by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd! That's just too stinkin' cute! It should be illegal to be that cute, 'cause it's just not fair!!! :D :D :D

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya he's a cuttie for sure :D

Pretty sure he's gonna be named Harley, but maybe Mason..not sure yet lol dont worry he'll have a name by the time he gets to his new home lol

Thanks for your comments..Ill post updated pics when I actually get him, geesh amazing how SLOOOOOOOW two weeks can go when you want something soo bad :p

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Obelisk said:

Pretty sure he's gonna be named Harley, but maybe Mason..not sure yet lol dont worry he'll have a name by the time he gets to his new home lol

Thanks for your comments..Ill post updated pics when I actually get him, geesh amazing how SLOOOOOOOW two weeks can go when you want something soo bad :p
oh i know!!!!! so funny - the name i had picked out for my next dog is Mason too (well...for one of them anyway!)! And here i thought i was being original! :lol:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Obelisk said:

That is alot better then having to wait 6 1/2 weeks!!! But we do get to see him all of the time!

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Brentwood Bullies.. Based in flordia

I talked to the lady several times and did my own little interview process, she's sooo nice she has some cuties for sure!!

I like the name Mason but I have to admit my fiance picked both names out, when it comes to names I like to be unique and pick some off the wall name lol... I liked the name Link, but first thing she said when I told her was " Like a sausage link..."

lol that told me no right there..hahaha :lol:

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
i love the speckled nose!!! he is just adorable! i'm soooo jealus that baylee isn't teeny tiny anymore :( i'm sooo excited for you!

question? is this the mini bulldog, forgive me if i'm wrong.... i get confused easily :oops:

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya he's a mini..

So he's not gonna get that big, He should be flying out to me next Friday!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
He is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO cute! WElcome and can't wait for more pictures. By the way I like both names.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
He is adorable. You must be soooo excited. Can't wait to see more pics after he gets home. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts