Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been posting like crazy this week. I hope everyone's not sick of my pictures!! I just wanted to share my new favorite picture of Bella.

And here's one of the handsome Remy (cross-processed in Photoshop)

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Such a cute pair! :D

My new foster reminds me a lot of Bella when I look at the shape of her head and face. Then when those ears go up, she's Magnum! :lol: I'm going to try to get a pic of her with her ears back and smiling like ms. bella. :D

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Adorable pictures Leeann. I have to say that Bella and Remy are one of my favorites here.
BTW, I never get tired of seeing there cute faces!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I like the pics. Bella is lookin happy as usual.

BTW, does she ever get to wear her Blocky Dog collar? It seems like she always has her regular pink collar on (in the pics). If you are anything like me, I am always rotating collars. Anyways, just wondering.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hoss said:
I like the pics. Bella is lookin happy as usual.

BTW, does she ever get to wear her Blocky Dog collar? It seems like she always has her regular pink collar on (in the pics). If you are anything like me, I am always rotating collars. Anyways, just wondering.
When I know the dogs are going to be playing outside all day, I just put their old collars on. They wear their BD collars around the house and if they're just going out to potty. They get dirty too quickly when they play in them!!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RoccosMommy said:
BEAUTIFUL! Bella is such a fitting name. Remy is quite handsome himself? I must have missed it, when/where did you get Remy?
We got Remy about a month and a half ago from a local rescue agency. Our intention was just to foster him, but we fell in love with him and decided to keep him. :) He was our first foster. We're hoping to get back into fostering sometime in the near future.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
RoccosMommy said:
BEAUTIFUL! Bella is such a fitting name. Remy is quite handsome himself? I must have missed it, when/where did you get Remy?
We got Remy about a month and a half ago from a local rescue agency. Our intention was just to foster him, but we fell in love with him and decided to keep him. :) He was our first foster. We're hoping to get back into fostering sometime in the near future.
Hmm, sounds like fostering may be a dangerous venture for you, lol. I've thought about fostering too, but I know I'd fall in love with every dog once they'd stayed with us for a bit. I don't know if I'd be able to let them go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts