·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

And a few others:

·
Registered
448 Posts
lol the 3rd one... " yes you called me, now what do you want?" LOL or one of those "you are kidding right?" :lol:

LOL

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG how very cute! He looks like he's smiling! :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pitchic27 said:

TASHA, That looks like YOU! Talk about owners and dogs looking alike! the one of you and him together?!
haha! I'm not sure if I should be insulted or complimented. :lol: Thanks, err um...I think!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I love Haus!!! I love how you can only see his face spots from certain angles. He's such a hunk!

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
Love the first pic too. Very handsome. The forth pic, though, caught my eye. Looks as if he is saying,
"Hey, if Fina can look sexy in this pose - so can I!!"
:lol:

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Haus is adorable! I love the third picture it looks like he's putting on his "look at my innocent face" look :lol: .

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
HausMommy said:
Pitchic27 said:

TASHA, That looks like YOU! Talk about owners and dogs looking alike! the one of you and him together?!
haha! I'm not sure if I should be insulted or complimented. :lol: Thanks, err um...I think!
Ah you know me and YOU KNOW that was a compliment! :lol: The way he's cocking his head reminds of a photo you took with him , and I can see like all your face mannerisms in him, hey I can't help it if Im the Photo Dog Whisperer!!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
His ears remind me of Faiths on how they look like Yoda. He is such a cutie!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.