Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting this guy from animal control tomorrow. He's SO cute, but so very skinny! :D :cry:

Edit: I was getting Kaia back, but got a call at about 4 this afternoon saying that they have decided to keep her. :D

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I don't blame you! I always liked when looking back at my fosters and see how they have changed. Espcially the ones who are so skinny and dirty and then you see em filled out, and actually clean...well for about 5 minutes anyway!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just noticed how much of his fat he's lost around his head. That's the last place they lose their stores before they starve to death. :cry:

Here's the description from the shelter:

Look at this guy! He's such a cool boy, and his eyes are so expressive! He's a submissive and very kissy boy who loves to cuddle ("I am TOO a lapdog!"), and when he plays, he pounces and bunny-hops around like an overgrown puppy. He's not in the greatest shape right now, being very underweight and also missing a lot of hair from severe flea allergies, though for all I know, demodex could be playing a part there too. We sprayed him with Frontline and that seems to have helped some…it at least killed the worst of the nasties. At any rate, he has such a funny personality and he would really love some TLC outside of the shelter. He's pretty laidback - and if he does get too rowdy, he listens well when you tell him to settle down. He's not due out quite yet (next few days) but I thought I'd put something out on him now given that he's not likely to be adopted looking so rough. Please help him get out of the shelter...he's such a sweetie.

:D:D:D:D:D I'm so excited!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
augrad said:
I just noticed how much of his fat he's lost around his head. That's the last place they lose their stores before they starve to death. :cry:

Here's the description from the shelter:

Look at this guy! He's such a cool boy, and his eyes are so expressive! He's a submissive and very kissy boy who loves to cuddle ("I am TOO a lapdog!"), and when he plays, he pounces and bunny-hops around like an overgrown puppy. He's not in the greatest shape right now, being very underweight and also missing a lot of hair from severe flea allergies, though for all I know, demodex could be playing a part there too. We sprayed him with Frontline and that seems to have helped some…it at least killed the worst of the nasties. At any rate, he has such a funny personality and he would really love some TLC outside of the shelter. He's pretty laidback - and if he does get too rowdy, he listens well when you tell him to settle down. He's not due out quite yet (next few days) but I thought I'd put something out on him now given that he's not likely to be adopted looking so rough. Please help him get out of the shelter...he's such a sweetie.

:D:D:D:D:D I'm so excited!
Awww poor thing! You are such an awesome person!!! :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
augrad said:
Okay, what say you: Johnson, Standard, or hybrid? :D
Kinda hard to tell when he's skin and bones like that. :( If I had to guess I'd say hybrid. Can't wait to see him progress! You are such an angel.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.