Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,560 Posts
oh my! how cute!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
hey cathy is that Stella's comp.,..... next month at the show?!

hope not 4 you :wink:j/k
heres a looker ! :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,671 Posts
That pup is most definitely gonna give Smooch a run for her money at the show. Nice looking pup and it sounds like her temperament rocks too.

Alpha,

Are you showing both dogs at the show? For some reason I thought Stella was fixed? Maybe you are planning on showing her the altered class? What are you going to show your new pup in? Bully or Standard? I am assuming Stella will be shown bully.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
Lisa said:
That pup is most definitely gonna give Smooch a run for her money at the show. Nice looking pup and it sounds like her temperament rocks too.

Alpha,

Are you showing both dogs at the show? For some reason I thought Stella was fixed? Maybe you are planning on showing her the altered class? What are you going to show your new pup in? Bully or Standard? I am assuming Stella will be shown bully.
Ya Lisa both are going in 4 bully if I take both not 100% yet on Vegas but Stella yes as for fixing her not yet I was waiting till she had her first estrous cycle before fixing but if she dose well at the show and I like what aim getting in to I might have to revaluate e the hole thing ! :wink: for show reasons !

Do you have smooch and rossco fix?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,671 Posts
Interesting Alpha, cause Vegas looks more standard than bully. How is his bite?

No, Rosco and Smooch are not fixed. In fact Smooch is in heat right now. UGGHH.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
Lisa said:
Interesting Alpha, cause Vegas looks more standard than bully. How is his bite?

No, Rosco and Smooch are not fixed. In fact Smooch is in heat right now. UGGHH.
more standard :?: / maby it's the pics iv posted cause i see bully not as mutch as stella :shock: she got a bigtime bully look to her but fare from a long nose standerd type as for his bite as in under shoot ? there even but hes only just 9 weeks so time will tell stella had the same bite when she was 9 weeks and now shes 1/2 in under shoot ! if that made enysence :lol:

smooch in heat wow bet your having fun jynx is too UGGGGGGHH hows rosco taking it !
i think we kinda hight jacket the post PM ME ! :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,671 Posts
That's ok I really don't think Attitude will mind that we highjacked her thread...lol.

As far as Rosco, ya he is pretty much losing his mind. Been 2 weeks now. Seems like forever. Almost makes me WANT to wash out Smooch so I can have an excuse to spay her...lol. :wink: Heat cycles are not fun and games, can't wait to move and put up some outdoor kennels!!

Regarding Vegas, ya maybe its just the pictures. You ever get a pic of his mother?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
Lisa said:
That's ok I really don't think Attitude will mind that we highjacked her thread...lol.

As far as Rosco, ya he is pretty much losing his mind. Been 2 weeks now. Seems like forever. Almost makes me WANT to wash out Smooch so I can have an excuse to spay her...lol. :wink: Heat cycles are not fun and games, can't wait to move and put up some outdoor kennels!!

Regarding Vegas, ya maybe its just the pictures. You ever get a pic of his mother?
not yet the breeder has gone to netherlands for a show he should be back first of march ill get it then !on vegas ped! ARF its states sir C31305dr witch is classic johnson type duel reg!and the dam is JT24089 witch is johnson type ..! so `i gess time will tell you realy think he looks standerd ?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
here try this look what ya think







he's full bullie ! youy can see it better here ii think dont you ! :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,671 Posts
Well I think it is a tough call but RIGHT NOW he looks more standard than bully, especially if he has an even bite. BUT, that can and probably will change as he matures. When Rosco was younger I showed him standard, but now show him bully. He is a hybrid so that always makes things tough. Most people and judges I talk to agree he should be shown bully but the odd person thinks he's a standard dog. It really comes down to perception.

I would ask Attitude what she thinks. She's pretty well versed in conformation. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,671 Posts
Note to Attitude:

I am bringing my digital camera to the show and WILL be getting some better pictures of your little hell on wheels. Need better pictures dammit!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
Lisa said:
Well I think it is a tough call but RIGHT NOW he looks more standard than bully, especially if he has an even bite. BUT, that can and probably will change as he matures. When Rosco was younger I showed him standard, but now show him bully. He is a hybrid so that always makes things tough. Most people and judges I talk to agree he should be shown bully but the odd person thinks he's a standard dog. It really comes down to perception.

I would ask Attitude what she thinks. She's pretty well versed in conformation. :D
cool will do she said she was going to help my green A$$ out at the show :wink: hope so i need it ! :oops:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
Lisa said:
Note to Attitude:

I am bringing my digital camera to the show and WILL be getting some better pictures of your little hell on wheels. Need better pictures dammit!
..lol
:lol:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top