Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one my name is corey i live in australia i have just brought my self ab and i love him he is a cutie but i have lots of questions about him i will post a pic of him thanks every one

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry i think i might of made a mistake he is a american rednose bullterria so i think i might of made a mist and that is also what he is registed as and what his perantes are registed as the same thig i am glad that you think he is a cutie tho

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i thought i would attach another one that i like of him and i have heaps of him i hope you all like this one aswell also do you all find that your arpb are always finding them self in troubel like getting stuck in things

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
goofy i know what that is like as my little boy is very goofy always bashing his head on stuff and just looki9ng at me as if to say did you see that did i do it i didnt feel it tho

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
yer thats funny i am glad that it isnt just my dog doing it thanks elek and gazar when you say a crate what do you mean like what he will have to e in when he goes to the vet thins may be silliy but can i get a pic of what your talkign about thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.