Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. After going through a horrible past month dealing with the death of the chihuahua puppy that I was going to get, the breeder returned my money and I was a hermit for a few weeks. By complete accident I stumbled across a breeder that will have puppies February 19th. Here are pictures of the parents! I'm so excited and the breeder is so nice! Mommy goes in for x-rays on 2/9 to determine how many and how big. Hopefully they'll be due on time and I'll be able to get my puppy in April. It's a long three month wait right now.. The excitement is almost unbearable!

Mommy (12/05)

Mommy 1/18/06

Daddy 1/21/06

The Gang (Mommy - bottom, far right & Daddy - bottom, 2nd to right)

Mommy 1/23/06

Mommy 1/23/06

Mommy 1/30/06

Mommy 1/30/06

Daddy 1/30/06

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I love yorkies! How cute (does she have them all potty trained? My friend and my aunt have 3 combined and none of them are potty trained) My aunt's is a toy and so small it cannot get down her stairs to go potty so for the rest of the dogs life she has to have those potty sheets out upstairs :roll: the things we will do for dogs! :lol:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, she has hers potty trained. She doesn't have the so-called "Teacups" (no such thing). Hers range in weight from 4-7lbs and this mommy that I'm getting mine from is 9lbs. She keeps her males in the kitchen or wherever there is tile because they like to mark. Thats why I'm going with a female. I wouldn't trust too many vets to put a puppy that small under because they are so prone to hypoglycemia. I'm just dieing to know how many she has! I'm first on the list for a girl, so woohoo!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts