Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a picture of my old girl Margo! Even with her age and athritis she still enjoys playing with the kids.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She loves her "kids" she can't play with em like she used to. But she still manages to entertain em with something.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
LifeIsDaPits said:
She loves her "kids" she can't play with em like she used to. But she still manages to entertain em with something.
Well of course...she can count! What kid (or adult!) wouldn't be fascinated by that!! :D

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HaHa, that's always good for entertainment. Plus with all the other commands the kids like to make her do em, they think it's so cool.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She's such a sweetheart! :love2:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll get everyone a group photo. Would anyone like to come help :lol: it's madness when everyone is around each other. Nah it isn't that bad, it's just keeping them still.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
She looks so hoooge standing next to that child-like a dinosaur! :D She looks really great and happy!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you :) If she wasn't about to lay down she would've looked bigger probaly. It never fails anytime I want to take a picture of my danes they always gotta have drool all over their face :lol: B

1 - 13 of 13 Posts