Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering why my pics aren't showing up anymore. I use Shutterfly but I am wondering if it has something to do with the code I use and the fact that Root disabled a couple formats? I am not very computer savy and want to know if I need to change the way I post my pics now.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I could never see your pics unless I copy and pasted the address into my browser address bar. Could you try and post a pic to this thread? I think it is because shutterfly doesnt have the .JPG extension. It seems as though some people see them and some dont.

Thom

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is all so confusing to me. #-o

Here is how I usually post my pics. Is there a better way to do it with a different code?

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks for the help guys.

I just don't understand why, all of the sudden, my pictures are no longer viewable? I realize that with Shutterfly, some people couldn't see them but at least most could. Now, none of the pictures in my old posts are showing up at all. Not even for me. That's why I am thinking it has somthing to do with Root disabling some of the codes that he mentioned in another post in the questions for moderators.

The reason I started using the < and > instead of the [ and ], is because I couldn't get it to work with Shutterfly in the first place. I use Shutterfly to post pictures on all the other message boards I frequent and have never had any trouble with people viewing them. This is the only fourm where it seems to be a problem. :cussing:

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
You can also use the the link.....Add image to post in the 'Post a reply' and it will upload it from your hard drive...

think that works for all of us ?

·
Registered
928 Posts
We had to disable HTML because it was preventing the BBCode quotes from working properly. This is a bug in the latest PhpBB release (our forum software). Until they release a fix, I recommend using the BBCode img tags.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts