Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey thought i'd better post sopme pics of my boys....
Atlas and Taurus (junkhead, his nickname you'll understand when you see him :lol: )
atty is the younger one, taury the ol fella
Hope you like em!!! :D

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks Everyone....
I really do think they have fallen in lov with each other!! hehe :lol:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Wow thats great to have two bull terriers, I bet they use a lot of energy with eachother. I wanted a BT before I got Mack (EB), and after seeing these pictures I think I want one again! :lol: But I hear they have way more energy and need way more attention and time than an english bulldog. Whats your opinion on what kind of needs your dogs have?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They're very happy boys, but yes they are a handful somtimes they both have very very high energy,
but as i love to be on the go it's the perfect match. Atty could chase a ball for hours and geez you cant even whisper the word stick or dinner around him other wise he gets sooo excited. hahaha
They're the most loving things and if they r inside with me (every night) they always want a cuddle/pat or at least your hand on them. even though Taurus is 8 he gets around like you wouldn't believe and they barge through anything to get to you! haha
Very Stubborn little boys, they do come around in the end though and i wouldn't have it any other way... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.