Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my Valentine doggies

And my one true love....(the bandanna barely fits around his neck! LOL)

Chopper playing on the trampoline in the snow:

Jazzy says....HEY! Can I play too??

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Those are so cute! Looks like you got a lot of snow in NY. Were "suppose" to get a snow storm tomorrow night, they've said that before and only a couple snowflakes fell lol. Media, gotta love it.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Look at all of the snow!!

Wonderful pictures!!!!!! Your babies are beautiful. I can't get over all of the snow!! I live in Louisiana and it has been HOT!!! We had "snow day" at my son's school, and it was melting sooooo fast. (they bring snowball machines and fill a big section of grass with snow!!) We made brown snowmen!! Gosh I am sooooo jealous.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Chopper gets better looking all the time! He looks awesome!

They look like they are having a great time!

Happy Valentine's Day

Bridget and Fina

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Chopper so much, he is so darn cute. I underbite is adorable!!!! He looks like he has a blast on the trampoline. Does Jazzy play on it, she looks pretty interested, lol. Sosi is getting big!!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bremner53 said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Chopper so much, he is so darn cute. I underbite is adorable!!!! He looks like he has a blast on the trampoline. Does Jazzy play on it, she looks pretty interested, lol. Sosi is getting big!!!
Awww...thanks. He LOVES that trampoline. We should've taken it down in the fall, but he has so much fun on it I couldn't bring myself to put it away. Jazzy likes to play on it, too, but Chopper won't let her get up there too much. :?

Yea, Sosi is getting big. (I'm suprised you remembered her name!) We took her to the vet yesterday and she weighs 20 lbs. The vet thinks she may be an Akita mix? I'm not so sure though. She's beautiful, whatever she is.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
All your babies are so cute. I love Chopper he has personality. Poor Jazzy, she wants to play but no luck. The puppy is so cute and is getting big. All that snow makes me cold (better you should have it then me) :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Those a fine dogs ya got there!! I see they like to keep fit...hence the trampoline!!

Regards!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Great pictures. I LOVE the looks of Chopper! He is such a hunk!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts