Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, Baylee is a total ball of fear.

lastnight, i took her to my apartment (she's never been there) and as soon as she was outta the car, she was as low to the ground as possible.

she stopped and growled at the first person she saw. once i got her moving again, she was pacing back and forth and listening to every noise imaginable. i tried to get her to pee, but to no avail, i took her inside.

while standing at the mailbox, she sat right behind me on guard. a man walked in, she didn't budge, he on the other hand, got scared ????? and walked around her to the elevator.

walking down the hallway to my door, she was walking side to side but ahead of me, in a defensive mode. inside the apartment, she didn't seem comfortable at all. at one time, i bent over to calm her nerves as she was drinking and she snapped around (no biting snapped around) to see what was going on.

this is not good.

i told my b/f to keep a supervised eye on her when in public. she seems to be okay on her turf.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
baylee's fear is blamed on my vet (in my head anyway), she kept saying i couldn't take her out in public until she had all her shots. she finished her shot schedule at 5-6 months old. so no interaction except ppl who came to the house and the AB we have.

the backyard is so secluded the only real noises she hears is the trash trucks. this am when i was taking her to my car, she ducked down low and walked far away from the exhaust (it has a little rumble)..... and on our walk the other day, a fire truck when screaming down the road and she jumped up on me like a scared child. i made her sit and told her everything is fine and good girl, etc.

maybe in time she'll be less spooked. i don't foresee any bad situations but i am cautious.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.