Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 4m old Pit bull puppy and lately I've noticed that when it kind of dark in the house she'll run right into things. I aksed the vet about this and he's never heard of this before. I was referred to an optomalogist to have her eyes checked out (haven't gone yet appt. next week) and just wanted to see if anyone else has had this same problem. I know my pup isn't blind because she plays fetch, she just can't see very good when it's dark in the house.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I notice you posted this a while ago. Did you try re-posting it in the health and exercise section? You might get more response that way.

Welcome to the forum. :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
jgalba65 said:
I have a 4m old Pit bull puppy and lately I've noticed that when it kind of dark in the house she'll run right into things. I aksed the vet about this and he's never heard of this before. I was referred to an optomalogist to have her eyes checked out (haven't gone yet appt. next week) and just wanted to see if anyone else has had this same problem. I know my pup isn't blind because she plays fetch, she just can't see very good when it's dark in the house.

Thanks!

Hey FNG, try running in the house with the lights dim yourself. see if you run into anything.

·
Registered
928 Posts
AsianRedneck said:
Hey FNG, try running in the house with the lights dim yourself. see if you run into anything.
Please do not respond with rude remarks. This comment would be fine if it were a joke between friends, but to say that to a stranger preceded by calling her a FNG is not cool.

·
Registered
122 Posts
[/quote]Hey FNG, try running in the house with the lights dim yourself. see if you run into anything.[/quote]
Yeah whats wrong with this tool, he did the same thing to me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts