Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My poor little one has mange. I went to the dog park and spoke with two dog owners they had a red nose pit that had the same thing :eek:( I am going to take her to the vet but it's so sad because she has gone through so much already.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Poor girl she is a cutie none the less..

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
What kind of mange? Bogart had demodex when he was a pup. It just took antibiotics and some time to clear up. Your pup will be back to normal in no time!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I never had a dog that had mange, but seen dogs with it. Its pretty disgusting. THeir skin gets and looks extremely dry and flaky with no hair around the infected area. Looks like lizard skin almost. I heard there are different types of mange, some even contagious to humans. So be careful and take your dog to the vet asap to diagnose the disease

·
Registered
913 Posts
Bogart said:
What kind of mange? Bogart had demodex when he was a pup. It just took antibiotics and some time to clear up. Your pup will be back to normal in no time!
God we are so glad we read this post, We are having the same problem with Ziggy he has Demodex mange, and we really tought he was going to die. We have in the last two weeks spent over 150 english pounds and he still isnt sorted, but he is clearing up, he is know drying up and flaking. Sorry to say but I am sooooooooo glad he is not the only one, I hope everyone else clears up quickley. :( :(

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Oooo ouch. Poor baby. Bogart's wasn't that bad-just some bald patches on his fur. Hope it clears up for you soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts