Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This happend the first day i got him he got his head stuck in a fence so i thought i would share it with you it is sad but funny at the same time

i hope that it all worked out and you can see them

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Aw poor puppy. Did you get him out? Like you said it is funny and sad at the same time. Of what I can see he is a cute puppy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yer i got him out after i got the bolt cutters out and cut the fence i triead for a hour befor i did that tho he is fine when i got him out he went silly and ran around for about 20mins he is fine now i i havent got any recent pics of him i will got some of him tonight and post one of him up soon i am sure that alot of other owners have had some thing silly happen to there dog that they got them self into

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Poor little guy. Tala once got her whole body stuck in a wrought iron gate. Had to have a bunch of guys bend the bars enough to squeeze her out. :roll:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beetle
i love your dog i was going to get one befor i got my arbt i thought that alot of dogs would of done simmilar thing

·
Registered
92 Posts
Luckily Sadie's never gotten her head stuck in anything other than the food bowl (well, for the 15 secs it takes her to eat- I swear she doesn't chew anything). Her only annoyance is when on her ground stake, she will weave her body back through the cable and around trees so intricately it's like she's thinking, "I bet it'll take him longer this time to untangle it now."

Silly cute baby.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
That is really sad, but also very funny and cute!! Your pup is adorable! I'd like to see some more pics, minus the fence :)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
lucious said:
Beetle
i love your dog i was going to get one befor i got my arbt i thought that alot of dogs would of done simmilar thing
Thanks!

Your little guy is quite a looker. I love that color.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts