Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Patch is a GUTS and we feed him a mixture of Innova and California Natural. We're really happy with it (and so is he!).
Occasionally, for a bit of variety, we add a couple of tablespoons of wet food, and give him a meaty bone daily.

I would definately recommend Innova/Cal Natural.

SO nutritious....

i'm interested in Eagle Pack... do you guys recommend this?
i only ask because i found a place i can buy it in bulk, and it would work out cheaper for me...

·
Registered
932 Posts
i only add wet food sometimes for some variety... i feel sorry for him eating dry kibble all the time!!!!

i suppose i should stop that.... he's getting a meaty bone every day too.... so he's getting a little variety
and he LOVES apples... we give him about 3 - 4 apples a week... he loves munching on them!

ok, i will look up eagle pack on the web.

it's not listed in that posting on this site.... it's not graded here.

we're happy with Innova/Cal Natural so i think we'll stick to it.

i'm going to try and see if i can buy it in bulk cos it's hurting the pocket.....

AUS$35 per 3.5kg bag of innova (i think that equates to about US$25 per 3.5kg)

·
Registered
932 Posts
OK
Eagle Pack Puppy formula ingredients are:
Chicken Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Ground Brown Rice, Pork Meal, Corn Germ Meal (Dry Milled), Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Anchovy & Sardine Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Wheat Germ Meal, Dried Egg Product, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Air-Dried Peas, Dried Carrots, Inulin, DL-Methionine, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Pantothenic Acid, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Rosemary Extract, Inositol, Dehydrated Kelp, Polysaccharide Complexes (sequestered) of Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Copper and Cobalt, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, B. Subtillus, Bacillus lichenformis, Bacillus coagulins, Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger.

A NO NO!!!!!

second ingredient is yellow corn, then rice.
and its chicken meal as the first ingredient.

ill stick woth Innova and Cal Natural.... real meat and no fillers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.