Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my dog ( old family red nose) 2 months ago. The breeder was feeding him purina puppy chow, but before i purchased him I did a little research and found out that grocery store food was terrible. So i purchased Eukanuba lamb and rice forumla. ( not much better; i know...) And like an idiot i purchased some bacon flavored sauce to help persuade him to eat b/c he wouldnt eat his intended amount, he would eat a little and leave it alone. When I added the sauce he would destroy his food, but i didnt want to buy sauce for the rest of his life so i stopped using it. Coincidently he quit eating. Might i add i switched his kibble from eukanuba to Nutro ultra puppy midway through the eukanuba gradually. Yayo (my dog) seems to hate nutro even more. I would feed him about 2 cups of nutro at about 6am and when i would get off work 2 cups would still be in his bowl. Frustrated i purchased some science diet canned food from the vet and mixed it w/ nutro w/ warm water and pow the anwswer!! he loves it, but i concerned on what kind of canned food would best to mix or should i mix. and should i change his kibble too b/c he wouldnt eat it by itself? please some answers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.