Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Life is so unfair.....taken from us this very day.... Samus, you made my heart whole again after losing my sadie girl and now I ve lost you too.... Only 4 months with you and your gone .... I don't know what I will do.
I want to say so much more but I miss you too much. You were my saviour during a hard time, and you will be missed greatly

I wish I had a photo to post......
She was so beautiful....

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you so much.... she is better off now I know it in my heart. Sometimes we have to let go of the ones we love even when we dont want to..

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
So sad to lose them so young :cry:
She will always be with you. Hold her close in your heart and in your memories. When you need her most, she will still be there in spirit. I lost my little girl 2 months ago next Thursday. She was with me yesterday when I needed her love. Your little girl will always be there for you and she will be waiting when it is your time to go. You will see her again.
Gone but not forgotten :cry:

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Even though we've already talked a little bit about this, I just saw the thread and wanted to send my condolences. To lose one is bad, but to lose two in such a short period of time is just terrible. I'm sorry you had to go through it! But, just remember, everything that happens, He has a reason and purpose for. It'll get better.

Sincerely,

~Shawn

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks shawn i think so too.... kinda makes it easier

and tinkerbell....ive heard your story too and im sorry..... it seems so much harder when they are so young

1 - 10 of 10 Posts