Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, I know, Heaven kept looking at me like, "Excuse me, we're trying to sleep here."

God Koa does look mammoth. He's so WRINKLY. I swear there has got to be some other breed in there somewhere. I don't see any other APBTs with all that loose skin! Maybe he's too fat? lol

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Dang I just realized how big Koa's paws are!

Hmm, maybe that bread he stole from you caused him to get this way? It's kinda funny, he looks SO much like Jocko, except smaller heh.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wait a minute...I think I just produce fat children... see my other spawn, lmao!

LOL, forgive me...it's 4am and I'm bored.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Trina it is all the love you give that make them that way. Your dogs look good to me except you need to let some air out of Koa's feet, they are to big :wink:
Your son was a very cute baby but we all know that because he is a good looking boy.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
Wait a minute...I think I just produce fat children... see my other spawn, lmao!
LOL, forgive me...it's 4am and I'm bored.
lol ! :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh yeah, he's been bigger than her for a while now. He outweighs her by about 10 pounds or so, and I think he's finally gotten taller than her too.

And thanks debs, and everyone else who left compliments too!

·
Registered
412 Posts
his feet look like they are the size of dinner plates. . . I had heard if they have loose skin that they grow into it? If so, sounds like another indicator he will be huge!

I love the pics, Koa is using Heaven for a pillow. *I* think she is saying. . . "cant you get this lug off of me?? *sigh* no? well, all right, Ill just nap for a bit then."

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Number 4! That is so cute. They are both adorable and even more so cuddling. I want a second dog so they can cuddle. And if they dont, I will make them!!! Forced Affection!! :twisted: lol :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts