Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
That's a nightly occurance at my house. They will lay and jaw at eachother like that for an hour. LOL Your two are sweet. :D

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yah the underoo's are a nice touch huh? LOL.. Yah it is becoming a daily activity but my older girl's neck is a little red from Ragnar biting on her..So I am trying to give her a little break from the munchkin. She is so funny though, she makes the most awful noises when she is playing with him like she is dying..haha..but they seem to still love each other at the end of the day so that is all that matters..

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tinkerbell said:
Great pics! I can't wait to see what Ragnar looks like all grown up - he's just so darn gorgeous!

How's Saga doing?
She is well it will be another 2 weeks before I take her in and see if we can feel anything. My vet doesnt have an ultrasound machine, so if she cant feel then we have to wait through the rest of the possible pregnancy not really knowing. Then we will give her an xray around 58 days...Fingers crossed. They say that they will be all lovey but she is anyways so that doesnt help me.haha...I am glad they are only pregnant 2 months because it is a long long 2 months and I couldnt handle waiting longer than that.
She stopped bleeding last week and her nips are still hard and she is still swollen so those are all good signs but she fooled us once and I will be darned if I am fooled twice... :?

Sahrene

1 - 16 of 16 Posts