Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
who's dog is right before the middle of the video, an ab with a half brown face.. sitting in front of a store front with a man wearing shorts.. love that dog! adorable!

cute video

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I loved it Devin! I love that I'm really starting to recognize everybody, and who they belong to. About 3/4 of the way thru, there was a pic. of an EB or OEB? with a little boy about 3 years old. I loved that pic. Who was it?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very cute! You did a great job! My daughter loves seeing herself on video! She loves it too!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
That was awesome.....Kids and dogs I cry everytime.... I was exicted to see Tora, I am going to forward her Stardom on...lol...I was so proud of all of our dogs :wink: They are great aren't they!!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Great video. Love seeing all the dogs and kids but mostly seeing my daughter and son with Moose. Thank you.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
That was fantastic!!

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
danica said:
who's dog is right before the middle of the video, an ab with a half brown face.. sitting in front of a store front with a man wearing shorts.. love that dog! adorable!

cute video
Thats CC's brother(the dog) I had to check, His face is blue and though

·
Registered
147 Posts
That's a great video.
I don't know how you did it but it is great.
Is it alright if I cross post it I want some of my other friends and family to see it too.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Cookies Mom said:
maryserratos said:
bearsmom said:
Very nice video. Guess Bear & Molly just didn't make the cut. :cry:
I thought I seen Bear and Molly?? It was a pic of them playing tug???

The video came out great!! :D
thats the one i had to add,I thought I got everyone :oops:
Bear & Molly are doing their happy dance!!! It was a great video with or without them. But now we feel soooo included. Thanks.

·
Registered
735 Posts
great video! :D I love how you put 2 songs in it and everyone has great looking dogs here!! :D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Ohhhh that was a good one.... I see you got Mr. Tidybowl Man in there too with his shades on...LOL!!! Thank you... I need to get more pics of my kids with the dogs, gotta get them all to sit still at one time is the hard part..LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts