Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love both of your dogs Leeann, and I think you do a wonderful job of catching both of their personalities in their pictures!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
I love both of your dogs Leeann, and I think you do a wonderful job of catching both of their personalities in their pictures!
Thanks, Tasha! Are you still planning on bringing your monsters over here tomorrow?
Yeah, it'll be around 3 if that's ok?

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HausMommy said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
Thanks, Tasha! Are you still planning on bringing your monsters over here tomorrow?
That's fine with me. I'll clear out some room for their crates. :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
I can't thank you enough for helping us out like that!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
GREAT pictures Leeann and you are great at your hobby :D
Did I read correct,four dogs this weekend...............LMAO!!!!! Good luck with that and take plenty of pictures

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HausMommy said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
I can't thank you enough for helping us out like that!
It's no problem at all! You guys were livesavers when you watched Bella for 10 days!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kelly said:
GREAT pictures Leeann and you are great at your hobby :D
Did I read correct,four dogs this weekend...............LMAO!!!!! Good luck with that and take plenty of pictures
Thanks, Kelly! Yeah, we'll have four dogs from Saturday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. It's going to be crazy!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
You are a great photographer! I love the first one of Remy. The sun behind him makes the lighting very dramatic.

I also like the super close ups. They look so funny with that great big close up nose!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts