Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dennis had a family reunion in Southern Illinois this weekend, that's why Leeann watched our pups. While down there, we went to the Garden of the Gods, it was SOO beautiful, I didn't want to leave. If I would have had my dogs, I probably would have stayed another day.

I also took the opportunity to take some flower shots at his Aunt Rosie's farm:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
So beautiful. I can see why you didn't want to leave! Who's the cute li'l guy in your photos?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kasco said:
So beautiful. I can see why you didn't want to leave! Who's the cute li'l guy in your photos?
That is Dennis' nephew Jayden. He'll be 3 next month. He LOVED it down there too!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Holy cow! Illinois is pretty!!! I never knew! :lol:
Correction: Southern Illinois is beautiful! Up here it's all cornfields and soybeans.... :lol:

Unless you head to Allerton Park in Monticello, it's pretty there too, but not like down there!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Biscanton said:
starved rock is nice too
Forgot about that one! It's north of me, and I try not to venture up there. I've pretty much covered from Bloomington south though!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
You know, those first pic's would make great banner backgrounds. Just trying to help your block you are having now! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.