Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, sad news my little bully Nacho passed on yesterday morning. The heat and his congenitive heart failure was to much, i knew this day would come but i still couldnt fully prepare myself. We tried to just enjoy everyday and live life as much as possible. He never caused trouble and he stayed strong all the way to the end. He was the best friend and awesome companion i could ever ask for. Its almost numbing still to think that ill never call his name out again while playing with the ball or for feeding. But i know now he is in peace and no more belly drains for my little guy.He was so young but he lived his life to the fullest and knew that we loved him and always wanted the best for him. He went comfortably and peacefully in my moms lap so at least he wasn't alone.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am so so sorry to hear about Nacho. It sounds like he was a beautiful little guy with a lot of heart and a lot of love and was surrounded by as much love as any dog could ever dream of. He was ever so lucky to have found the family that he did.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just saw his pic he was so beautiful. I can't stress enough how lucky Nacho was to have found you guys. No more pain for little Nacho and that is a good thing. You guys were his guardian angles. He was blessed to have been cared for and loved by such a wonderful person.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks you all for the kind words, i know i wasnt a frequent poster. After he started to show the signs of fluid filling in his belly and losing muscle mass i didnt really like to put it out there i guess i dont know. Its really hard cause now im getting those thoughts that "what it i did this and what if i did that" and it makes me even more sad. I wish i had more time with him and that i was the one there with him when he passed. I know i shouldnt think like that and me and my family did all that we could. we didnt go around treating him like a porcelain doll and keep him couped up in fear of his illness. we let him lead as normal life as possible. took him for walks and let him do his bulldog thing hahah ( sleep sleep sleep ). and theres also been a couple bully deaths around here my sothern california so its just wierd, bullies are awesome dogs but there known to just wake up and have passed its not fair.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
here are some more photos, i realise now that most of the photos i have of nacho were when he was a puppy and before he started showing symptoms. i hope it doesnt make me seem like a bad dad for not takin more during his sicker period. wow that kind of sounds like he was in real bad shape, he just got skinny in his legs and shoulder area but he wasnt in pain and he still could run around and play fetch. he was always in high spirits so thats why i let him keep going on.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,140 Posts
I am very very sorry for your loss. RIP Nacho.
Have you looked into lemon laws in your state as far as puppy sales? Does the breeder know? The only good that can come from this is to try to prevent it from happening again.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts