Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Agent Squint
2,093 Posts
I'm sorry I hadn't noticed. I feel terrible, truly. I can imagine how you must be feeling. I agree with everyone else, it's serious if you think it is. Better safe than sorry, take her to another vet.

Good luck.

~S

· Agent Squint
2,093 Posts
Family of 5 said:
deuce's mommy said:
I don't think you can say with any certainty what we are thinking. And, she already was on the phone with a vet before anyone even responded. Maybe she just wanted some support or something to put her mind at ease. Maybe someone else that went through something similar could have given her some helpful info or tips. Please do not assume you know what anyone is thinking, and as Augrad said, this is real life, not everything in your head needs to come out of your mouth.
Ma'am this may be real ife to you but in my world it's called the internet and I don't usually ask open wound questions from folks on a forum. She may have been on the phone with the vet when I posted but at the time she made the first post complaining about folks argueing she could have already been at the vet.
Ok, @$$holes, I'm at my wit's end. Stop facking adding fuel to the already huge bonfire. Like some have already said, everything you think in your head does NOT need to come out of your mouth....or your fingertips in this particular situation. I'm going to go get a life now.....anybody want to join me?

~S

· Agent Squint
2,093 Posts
It's not the best news in the world, but realize it could be MUCH worse. Do what he says and I'm sure she'll be fine. Keep us updated. I apologize for all the blatant @$$holes who are becoming attracted to our site. I wish I could do more about that, but it's impossible to keep them away. They THRIVE in this type of situation...they have no social skills, so they take it out on us. Regarding your reply to James, Rock on wit yo bad self!

~S

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.