Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
8,143 Posts
Trina...I'm sorry to hear about Nala. I'll be anxious to hear how things go with her. I'm sorry we were busy bickering. :oops:

· Registered
8,143 Posts
Trina, you know who to listen to, and who to ignore.

Glad you got Nala in to be seen. Keep up on those antibiotics and give her lots of TLC. Hope she's feeling better soon.

· Registered
8,143 Posts
Family of 5 said:
Kasco said:
Trina, you know who to listen to, and who to ignore.

Glad you got Nala in to be seen. Keep up on those antibiotics and give her lots of TLC. Hope she's feeling better soon.
I see who you ignore. Follow the rules please
James, there's a difference between instigating people and getting fed up with being picked on and lashing out. You know it as well as I do.

· Registered
8,143 Posts
You know what, James...you obviously have a problem with this forum since RED has ben banned...for the second time. If you're so unhappy here, why are you still here? I'm not going to justify anything I do or do not do to you. I answer to Root. If he thinks I'm not a good moderator, he'll let me know. Til then...have a great day! :D

· Registered
8,143 Posts
Sometimes it's not just about one post....you have to take into consideration a members attitude toward others as well.

· Registered
8,143 Posts
OMG...poor girl! Rubbing her snotty nose in the grass. That video is cute just because I get to see her. BTW, my dogs heard you voice and came barrelling up the stairs like "Huh??" LOL

· Registered
8,143 Posts
Trina...you must be tired sweetheart. I believe what Elke was trying to say is that even when HER dog gets a pimple SHE runs it by her boyfriend to see what he thinks. LOL She was trying to empathise with you. She wasn't trying to trivialise you situation. :D

Ok, now how's the baby? :?:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.