Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
419 Posts
Trina, If It was me and odin, I would be taking him to another vet to get a second opinion. It's not so much about trust of the first, but peace of mind.

Sounds serious to me, but Im a worry type of person when it comes to odin.

I hope the little girl makes a turn for the better, I really do.

· Registered
419 Posts
BanterBull said:
Family of 5 said:
deuce's mommy said:
I don't think you can say with any certainty what we are thinking. And, she already was on the phone with a vet before anyone even responded. Maybe she just wanted some support or something to put her mind at ease. Maybe someone else that went through something similar could have given her some helpful info or tips. Please do not assume you know what anyone is thinking, and as Augrad said, this is real life, not everything in your head needs to come out of your mouth.
Ma'am this may be real ife to you but in my world it's called the internet and I don't usually ask open wound questions from folks on a forum. She may have been on the phone with the vet when I posted but at the time she made the first post complaining about folks argueing she could have already been at the vet.
Ok, @$$holes, I'm at my wit's end. Stop facking adding fuel to the already huge bonfire. Like some have already said, everything you think in your head does NOT need to come out of your mouth....or your fingertips in this particular situation. I'm going to go get a life now.....anybody want to join me?

~S
Well said....its getting old real quick.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.