Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
529 Posts
do you really need to be told to get up and take that pup to an emergency vet or to another vet all together? You are a nurse and know for sure if something is wrong with her. Nothing any of us can do but look at your photos and give you our opinion. If you are here to see if we can possibly give you good news about the situation I doubt that is going to happen. We are dog owners not doctors.

If your previous vet REALLY thought the intestines were falling out of Nala do you really think he/she would have let you leave? I mean seriously, have you ever met a vet that would send home a patient that he thought this was as serious as you think it is? No way it would happen.

If you are that worried I would suggest you leave the internet site and get some professional help for Nala.

· Banned
529 Posts
deuce's mommy said:
I don't think you can say with any certainty what we are thinking. And, she already was on the phone with a vet before anyone even responded. Maybe she just wanted some support or something to put her mind at ease. Maybe someone else that went through something similar could have given her some helpful info or tips. Please do not assume you know what anyone is thinking, and as Augrad said, this is real life, not everything in your head needs to come out of your mouth.
Ma'am this may be real ife to you but in my world it's called the internet and I don't usually ask open wound questions from folks on a forum. She may have been on the phone with the vet when I posted but at the time she made the first post complaining about folks argueing she could have already been at the vet.

· Banned
529 Posts
"You know what... I don't even have time to read all your posts, but first of all, let me say, James -- F#CK OFF! What the HELL did you THINK I was doing!!!???? I was on the phone with another vet as I was typing. I came here NOT to ask you all to DO something about it, I came here to see what you THOUGHT while I was waiting to get her in to ANOTHER VET for a 2nd opinion. MAYBE, just MAYBE someone on here went through something similar and could say, "Hey that happened with my dog, it'll be okay." Instead I get a bunch of BS from you. And don't give me that crap that I'm a nurse, I should know. I deal with HUMAN adults, not 10 week old puppies, okay. I've never seen a hernia from a spay incision, excuse me for being unsure and asking for help. Thanks so much for your kindess and understanding. It was REALLY appreciated. Think before you speak... and if you're going to speak like that, you better talk to someone else, son. I don't take $hit from anyone. You can sit and talk to yourself, because I am done with you. That's all I'm going to say to you."

I wonder why this person doesn't get banned? seems as though she is allowed to voice whatever she wants without any recourse or punishment. If you go back a re-read the thread without being all dramatic it clearly states that you SHOULD take the dog to the vet. Anyone can go back and see what it says. Was it to the point? yes I believe it was. You are an adult and it looks like it took you less than an hour to find a new vet and ge the answers you are looking for.
I would think you would feel much better getting the answers you were looking for. BTW, they appear IMO to be the same answer you got from the first one. My only point in the whole post was.....if you are worried about the spay then you should leave now instead of being on here with us.
Maybe I should throw you the F word for being such a .....well you know...but in my case I think that would get me thrown off of this awesome board. Guess that's what group you'll have to put me in.

· Banned
529 Posts
Kasco said:
Family of 5 said:
Kasco said:
Trina, you know who to listen to, and who to ignore.

Glad you got Nala in to be seen. Keep up on those antibiotics and give her lots of TLC. Hope she's feeling better soon.
I see who you ignore. Follow the rules please
James, there's a difference between instigating people and getting fed up with being picked on and lashing out. You know it as well as I do.
For the 3rd time I wasn't picking on her. and for the 3rd time I don't see how as a mod you can just ignore the F word and people being call A-holes. I never once cursed at anyone or called them names. Show me where I did.............but you still allow others to do so without and recourse. Double standard rules only work in your favor.

· Banned
529 Posts
Kasco said:
Sometimes it's not just about one post....you have to take into consideration a members attitude toward others as well.
any chance you may be able to give me examples where my attitude towards members was off base? BTW, I am no different today that I am any other day. This has nothing to do with Greg or anyone. It was a post I felt needed to be made.
Maybe we should continue this conversation on PM but it doesn't really matter to me. A Forum is a place where people post their opinions and experiences. If we are all the same we would have nothing to talk about. so I go about my posting a little different than you or anyone else. I have never broken any forum rules and the only thing I think I am guilty of is not taking sides.

Do I let my feeling be known on topics, yes. Are they honest, IMO they are. If I'm one thing it's honest and if that breaks your rules then I'm sorry but I won't change. As for leaving this site, no of course I don't want to leave. I have done nothing to make me believe I should and unless you can show me where I did then I will conitnue to be myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.