Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,670 Posts
I hope everything is going well with Nala right now. I've been on and off this site all day and have missed a lot of posts.

If you're afraid that you're losing your dog, I'd say that's the perfect time to take her to another vet! I tend to take my dogs to the vet for everything. If you can easily afford it, why the hell wouldn't you? (No cricisism on you, Trina, just a general observation.)

· Registered
4,670 Posts
apbtgurl26 said:
BanterBull said:
Family of 5 said:
deuce's mommy said:
I don't think you can say with any certainty what we are thinking. And, she already was on the phone with a vet before anyone even responded. Maybe she just wanted some support or something to put her mind at ease. Maybe someone else that went through something similar could have given her some helpful info or tips. Please do not assume you know what anyone is thinking, and as Augrad said, this is real life, not everything in your head needs to come out of your mouth.
Ma'am this may be real ife to you but in my world it's called the internet and I don't usually ask open wound questions from folks on a forum. She may have been on the phone with the vet when I posted but at the time she made the first post complaining about folks argueing she could have already been at the vet.
Ok, @$$holes, I'm at my wit's end. Stop facking adding fuel to the already huge bonfire. Like some have already said, everything you think in your head does NOT need to come out of your mouth....or your fingertips in this particular situation. I'm going to go get a life now.....anybody want to join me?

~S
Count me in!!! :evil:
BAH! I'm stuck at work for another hour and a half!

· Registered
4,670 Posts
LSCKitty said:
I'm still here for another 3.5 hours! Keep this thing going ... I need something to do for that long! I'll go out and get a life on the weekend. During the week I am too lazy!
LOL! I hear you! I just want to go home and relax during the week. I'm totally an old lady now, and I'm only 24!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.