Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little pic to share...

Small update: She's doing great... becoming very lively and playful (and even destructive like she should be!) She goes back to the vet today for a re-check of her incision. It's looking okay. Still swollen, no drainage. She still has the stuffy nose and has been sneezing, but she is feeling good and putting on weight.

Thanks for all the messages. I will try to post some pics of all 3 doggies once she's back in tip top shape. I will have a busy weekend, but should be ready to join back in sometime next week when things slow down! My "cool off" period was much needed.

Oh and small update on me -- saw a different doctor today, he is increasing my thyroid medication (thank God) so I should be feeling better very soon myself!

Hope you & your dogs are all doing well! xoxox

·
Registered
103 Posts
Lookin good Lookin good. I need to take Peebles & Bam Bam back to get there two week check-up thing. They both still have a few stitches showing. They need baths too but I don't want to scrub too close to the site yet. Even though im sure they wouldn't mind or even notice. They day they came home from the vet I don't think they even had any clue that they just had an operation.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
So glad to hear she feeling better! I'm sure as she heals and her snots clear up she'll be even livlier! She looks a heck of alot better that she did in the last photos you posted. Glad to hear you are both on the upswing. Have a great weekend, Trina! :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Trina!!! that is one of the most gorgeous pictures!!!!! Both of you look amazing!

I'm glad shes starting to get destructive! :lol:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you!

Here's one more pic... I'm just posting this one because you can sorta see her belly. I don't know if you can tell from that far away, but it looks a LOT better than it did. (Hopefully I can get some cute puppy belly pictures out of her yet!) She's been taking her antibiotic twice a day, and it seems to have really helped. I don't know how long it will be before all the swelling goes down. Nala says thanks for all the well wishes.

·
Super Moderator
15,961 Posts
So glad she is doing better - she so reminds me of Clara.
They do have the sweetest faces and the cutest little bellies.
:love5:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Glad to hear you will both be feeling better soon! Can't wait to see you around again!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Great pics of you guys. Glad to hear she's feeling better, and that your meds are getting sorted out. Have a great weekend.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Trina, Nala is looking like a healthy pup every time I see a new picture. You are doing a great job in fixing her up. Didn't know that you weren't feeling well. Glad your doctor is uping your meds. Get rest and both of you feel better soon.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone! She IS looking healthy. You know a puppy is healthy when she tries to destroy everything in a room in 5 minutes. HA! No more sleepy, lethargic puppy. This girl is making up for lost time! :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts